Initial Teacher Training
Whitley Bay High School provides exceptional teacher training which is consistently rated as outstanding by our trainees. Our School Direct programme provides the highest quality CPD with both relationships and teacher workload as fundamental principles within our ethos.
If you are considering applying you should know:
1. 100% of our trainees have achieved QTS
2. 100% of our trainees secured jobs in 2019
3. Your training will be delivered by a variety of schools and experts who have led training at a national level
4. Our cohort year on year rate our training as outstanding
5. We ensure a personalised approach to your level of school experience which always takes into account your teacher workload and well being.
We realise that deciding to become a teacher is a big decision, therefore if you would like to have a closer look at our programme, you can attend a 'Taster Day" on one of the following dates:
- Tuesday 31st March 2020
The UCAS video below shows you how to apply:
For all enquires related to Initial Teacher Training, please contact Sharon Armstrong on 0191 7317070 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on TwitterTwitter