Important Sixth Form Information and Documents
- Information for Y12 students studying Applied Business, Applied ICT or Sport Studies for week beginning 4th January 2021 Download
- Information to all Parents December 2020 Download
- Year 13 Trial Exam letter Download
- Parent letter for Spring Term (year 12) Download
- Parent letter for Spring Term (year 13) Download
- 2021-22 Term Dates Download
- Year 13 Key Dates Download
- Yr13 Catch-up and Review sessions Download
- Statement Regarding Face Coverings Download
- Yr13 Catch-up and Review Sessions Timetable Download
- Return to school 2020 - Wellbeing and Mental Health Guide Download
- Yr11 into Yr12 Bursary Letter Download
- Yr12 into Yr13 Bursary Letter Download
- School Covid-19 Risk Assessment Download
- School Covid-19 Risk Assessment Appendix A (guidance for the use of PPE in school settings) Download
Please keep visiting this section for important dates and documents.
The video below replaces our usual Year 12 Parents Information Evening. Please view the clip, then contact us if you would like any further information.
For students who are considering applying to University via the UCAS application process, please view the videos below:
For those considering applying for an apprenticeship please view the video below:
For those considering a Gap Year, please view the video below:
All students have been emailed a Microsoft Form link if they need to ask any specific questions to the Sixth Form team regarding Post 18 progression. They also have a large number of resources available to them on the school student SharePoint.