Students are encouraged to stay on site during lunch to participate in a variety of clubs. They also have the opportunity to go out into the community
From September 2021, the new high school offer will include:
- Freshly prepared daily chef’s choice meal with a choice of fresh fruit or yoghurt.
- Meat-free Monday will offer students the chance to try some new plant- based dishes
- Deli sandwich bar offering sandwiches and salad boxes made to order
- Pasta station with a range of pasta sauces
- A range of homemade biscuits and cakes
- Fresh fruit pots and a range of cold drinks
- A range of "non plastic" drinks
The school meal price will be £2.40 from September 2022.
Morning break: 11.10 – 11.25 (Wednesday 11.15-11.30)
Serving hot and cold snacks, sandwiches and deli bar open.
Lunch service: 12.25 – 1.15
6th Form Café: 9.00 – 1.30
Hot and cold snacks served throughout the day. Deli-bar and pasta king are also available.
Your chef will produce a daily menu offering a choice of traditional, international and vegetarian dishes.
The cost of a two course school lunch is great value for money at only £2.25. The menu also offers a selection of sandwiches, salads, jacket potatoes, chilled drinks, cakes, biscuits and fruit.
The general menu, and menu for the first 3 weeks is available to download below.
Payment of School Lunch
Parentpay is our new cashless system in order to stop cash handling or students can use their debit / credit card at the till.
All parents need to set up a Parentpay account with an activation letter. If you have not received these details please email:
firstname.lastname@example.org with your child's name, class and school.
- Free School Meals Information Download
You may be eligible for free school meals.
To complete an application over the phone please call 0191 643 2288.
To complete an application online, follow the link below.